Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Two on Tuesday

Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. Tim has a working computer. After a year of being on life support and being brought back from several crashes, my computer has finally died. The mother board fried. We're pretty positive the hard drive is OK so it's just a matter of buying a new computer this weekend. For now, I'm on Tim's. Although it has Linux, not Windows, I don't have any of my files on it yet, and I can't print yet, I'm still happy to still have a computer to use. Plus it's a lot faster than mine was.
2. That I don't have this many cats! We went to a junkyard on Saturday and, besides these 8, there were about 20 wandering the lot. All very friendly, but I wouldn't want that food bill!

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:

This looks really neat, and the color combination possibilities are endless.
I don't like wearing them, but I have a few friends who like slouchy hats. This one has a classic look to it.

Today's Inspiration

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment