Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

County Fair Craziness

For the next week and a half, I won't be posting much about crochet (for once!); instead I'll take you to the County Fair! Most places have their fairs in the fall; all of ours are in the late winter, early spring. Because we work the fair for 4-H and I have a booth there for my jewelry this year, I'll be living at the fairgrounds for most of the next week. Great opportunity to take some pictures so you can come, too :-)
Last night, we went to the Demolition Derby:

It was just a little one, and we had really good seats. 
Tonight, Tim and Hope went to the Father-Daughter Dance.

Hope looks so grown up! (Wipe away a tear..)
We were at Hamfest (that would be ham radios, not the food!) most of the day. Among other things, we saw this:
 This car is completely covered with pennies! Every inch has pennies glued to it, even the inside!

After walking so much, I'm beat! So, I'm enjoying a nice, quiet evening at home. Just me, some Domino's pizza, and my crochet hook.
I hope you're having an enjoyable Saturday too :-)
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment