I have been so flighty and indecisive today! I'm all over the place more than usual. But here are five things I've been working on this week:
1. Getting caught up on laundry, dishes, and other household chores. I was down most of last week with a bad fibro flare, and I was down most of this week with a bad cold. There are a lot of clean laundry piles around the house waiting to be folded and put away, more piles of dirty laundry, and so on.
2. Motifs for my mystery crochet projects. You can find the free pattern here at Signed With an Owl.
So far, I'm using Dark Orchid, Spring Green, and Shocking Pink.
3. Printing charts, cutting fabric, and making lists for next years's SALs.
4. More motifs for my mystery crochet projects. They look like eggs now, but I promise you they won't in the end! You can see what they'll look like at Color 'n Cream Crochet. So far, I'm using Bright Yellow and Soft White.
5. And, of course, I have more starts! I actually have more than this, but I had these out to photograph for a SAL. These are my first Heaven and Earth Designs, my first time parking, and my first time gridding. I'm having a blast!
I'm linking this up at Love Made My Home for Five on Friday. One of these days, I'll get caught up on my blog reading, too!
Thanks for reading and looking.