Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photo a Day September 3 and 4

Yesterday's prompt was Lines.

This was Hope's favorite dress for a year. Then she grew too tall to wear it as a dress and started wearing it as a shirt. It finally made its way to the charity pile last week. I've debated keeping it although I don't know what I'd do with it. It's just the sentimental side of me. But I've always loved the stripes and colors on it; I think the color palette would make a neat blanket.

Today's prompt was Alone.
I have this female mallard salt shaker (or is it pepper?). She's all alone now; the male mallard shaker broke right after I got them at a thrift store last year. I'm not sure why I'm still holding onto just the one. 

Thanks for reading
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment