I'm sort of back online. We had to do all kinds of weird things to the computer and install all kinds of security measures to get rid of the problems it was having. The problems are fixed, but now it takes heaven and earth to do anything on it. Any site that requires a log in (Google, Ravelry, Pinterest, etc.) had to be reset and added to the allowed list. It doesn't keep you logged in so I've had to start a password notebook so I can remember what my log in is every time. And sometimes the computer still thinks these sites are threats and refuses to open them. I guess it's better than not having a computer, but it's still annoying. I'm on the computer a lot less now.
My camera's back from vacation, so I was able to take pictures of my crochet and cross stitch progress. It's been awhile, so there are a lot.
I'm a little over halfway done with attaching the squircles. I'm using the flat braid joining method. The pattern for the square can be found here at Dly's Hooks and Yarns.
I started a ripple blanket for The Bean. The nursery colors are going to be yellow, green and brown. This one just has the browns: Cafe Latte, Buff, and Brown Tones from Red Heart. The pattern can be found here at Attic 24.
I added a few more rows to the Bubbles Blanket. Kindly ignore all the ends I haven't woven in yet :-) The pattern can be found here at Crochet Pattern Central.
I started another baby cocoon with Red Heart Frosty Green and Loops and Threads Impeccable Fresh Lilac Ombre. The pattern can be found here at Dly's Hooks and Yarns.
These are the hats I made for my crochet group to donate to charity. There were actually 6, but one wasn't done when I took the picture. The pattern for the red and white ones can be found here at Suzie's Stuff (the adult size), and the pattern for the all red ones can be found here at Dly's Hooks and Yarns.
Cats, Cats, Cats: I finished the cross stitches on the middle kitten and did the backstitching on the eyes, nose and mouth. I also started the tan cat underneath him. Total stitches so far: 566.
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly February: I've finished one yellow and one pink stripe on the outfit and started the next yellow stripe. Total stitches so far: 913
Another Day Another Disaster (my unfinished Smalls SAL project from February): I finished the words and did the legs, chest, ears, and part of the face. Total stitches so far: 1900
Sunflower Seeds from "Sunflowers, Sunflowers, Sunflowers", number 3630 from American School of Needlework (my March Smalls SAL): I finished one flower and did some of the leaves for it. Total stitches so far: 310
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly March: I started one of the green stripes on the outfit. Total stitches so far: 56
Chick in Egg from The OmbiBook of Quickies, Book #805 by Jeanette Crews Designs: I've done all the light yellow and half the dark yellow for the chick. I plan to do a lot of tiny designs from this book on small squares of canvas and then stitch them together into a wall hanging. Total stitches so far: 164
That's it for now. I'm off to get ready for my jewelry show tonight, my first one in Texas! I'm really excited to get back to work. Tim's coming with me, not only as my ride but as my helper. With only 12 weeks to go until The Bean's arrival, there's a good chance he'll be doing some of the shows in the next couple months alone. I want the ladies to feel comfortable with him.
Thanks for reading.