No reason for my disappearance this time; I've just been in the slumps the last few weeks. Haven't felt like doing much of anything. But I've crawled out of that pit and am excited to be back. Still plugging along on the same WIPs. I'm hoping to have some progress to show you in a couple weeks.
Which brings me to Two Tuesday!
Two Things I'm Grateful For:
1. Our annual trip to Texas! Yes, it's that time again. I LOVE our trip to the national convention for my jewelry company. It's so nice to get away for awhile. And I have 36 hours of crochet time to look forward to!
2. My sweet hubby who fixed my car. Mechanic's cars never get attention, so I'm grateful when Tim takes time to fix anything that's wrong with it.
Bonus Grateful Item!
3. After 2 years of asking, Hope finally agreed to let me teach her to crochet!
Two Patterns I Think Are Cool:
1. Sashay Yarn Purse. I made this a couple of months ago and was surprised how easy it was. It's hanging up at the scrapbook store and always gets a lot of comments.
2. Pennant Bunting. I made this last year and have it ready to hang for our barbecue on Thursday.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. I'm off to do laundry and start packing for our trip. We're leaving in 5 days!!
Thanks for reading!