Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Photo a Day July 1 & 2

I've missed taking my daily photos! I have a lot of fun with this challenge :-)

Yesterday's prompt was Happiness is...

My happiness was playing a game with Hope and her friend while working on one of my WIPs. At 11, Hope's at that age where she doesn't want me around much. So I love anytime she wants to spend with me.

Today's prompt is Shoes. And because it's one of my favorite things, I have 2 photos to share.
 First is my shoe collection. Yup, they're all mine. 24 pairs (and I think I forgot a couple!). Mostly heels and wedges because at 5'3", I am always trying to appear taller. And reach things on the top shelves of my kitchen cabinets! 
 Second is my pretty purple flip flops. I had my first pedicure of the summer today (a little late!) and wanted to show off my feet. I need to wear open toed shoes more often; the tan on my feet doesn't match my toes and ankles!

If you want to join in on the fun, the prompt list is here. It's a great way to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment