Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two on Tuesday on Wednesday

I slept most of yesterday so I'm counting today as Tuesday. Besides, I haven't had the energy to crochet much lately so I don't have anything to show you for WIP Wednesday.
I still feel lousy but managed to get dressed today and drag myself off the couch for brief periods of time so I must be on the mend. Either that or I'm just tired of being sick! Thanks for all the kind words :-)

Two things I'm grateful for:
1. My new jewelry came in yesterday. I ordered some pieces from our new fall line and it cheered me up to play with them a little. I'm a magpie at heart; I like shiny things :-)
2. Netflix is a beautiful thing when you're sick. I've watched a lot of TV the last 4 days, but at least it's been shows I like and I don't have to deal with commercials.

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:
1. Eva's Shawl
I enjoyed making my flower lattice shawl so much, I've had my eye out for more pretty shawl patterns. This one caught my eye because it's so light. I have some baby alpaca I'd like to use for this.
2. Wrap Around Crochet Bracelet
Wrap around bracelets are very popular right now; we have several in our jewelry catalog. I love the idea of crocheting my own, although I've never used beads before when I crochet.

I might have to think about using Tim's laptop for my next post. I don't like using it (the screen's too small and it doesn't have a mouse), but it takes less energy than coming into the office.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment