Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

And the Winner Is....

Okay, you've waited all day :-) You've been on pins and needles, right? The suspense has been killing you. I put all the names in my super scientific drawing winner generator.
The official prize drawer (otherwise known as my husband, Tim) drew the name.
And the winner of 7 skeins of navy blue Canada Knitters yarn is.....
Linda from Stitchin With My Furbabies!!!!
Congratulations, Linda!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered. Linda, please email your address to bookworm187@earthlink.net so I can mail you your prize. 
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://www.inspirationalfamousquotes.com/2014/01/you-have-to-find-what-sparks-light-in.html
Source: http://www.zazzle.com/thepixelgarden/gifts?cg=196568907898916054

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Linda. She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kate. Thank you so much. I just sent you my email address.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Linda. Nice that your husband plays along. :) Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "scientific drawing winner generator". Very technical indeed. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete