Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cross Stitch Progress, Starts and Finishes

I've made a lot of cross stitching progress in the last 6 weeks. It's a great focusing craft.
Two finishes:
Kitchen Closed
Started August 1, 2014
Finished August 30, 2014
Total Stitches 1,036
Another Day Another Disaster
Started February 9, 2012
Finished August 12, 2014
Total Stitches 2,097 
I made progress on all of my current projects:
Cats, Cats, Cats
I worked more on the tan cat. It kind of looks like a map right now :-)
Sunflower Seeds
I finished the second flower and started the third.
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly March
I finished all the stripes and started stitching the patches.
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly February
I finished all the stripes and started stitching the patches.
 I also started 8 more projects:
Lid Up
Book: Pets Are People Too by Judith Bonnot
Started August 27, 2014
Next Trick
Book: Pets Are People Too by Judith Bonnot
Started August 12, 2014
God So Loved the World
Book: Bible Verses by Mike Vickery
Started August 10, 2014
Collection
Country Cross Stitching Magazine June 2003
Started July 31, 2014
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly August
Book: Cherished Teddies Roly Polys by Priscilla Hillman
Started August 7, 2014
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly September
 Book: Cherished Teddies Roly Polys by Priscilla Hillman
Started August 26, 2014
Cherished Teddies Roly Poly April
 Book: Cherished Teddies Roly Polys by Priscilla Hillman
Started August 8, 2014
Brown Trotter
Book: Horses in Motion by Judy Nason
Started August 23, 2014

Counting my monthly Smalls SAL project and the one I'm working on for Hope (no progress made on the Chick, so there's no picture), I have 14 cross stitch WIPs. 
Speaking of the Smalls SAL, I finished that for the this month (shocking!), but I'll wait to post a picture until the check in date.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm amazed at all of your cross stitching pictures you have made and working on. I do hope you are feeling better and crafts are always good therapy. Have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kate you have been busy. Congrats on the adorable finishes. I love the dog one. Can you tell me the designer. Wonderful progress on all your projects. I so love your new starts especially the pets are people ones.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found the Pets are People too book and bought it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your stitching :) lovely new starts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a lot of cross stitch you have on the go Kate, all of them are really lovely. :) xx

    ReplyDelete