Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

This and That

I finished the purple hats for the Click for Babies Campaign. I managed to make 40. I was shooting for 50 but it's been a busy week.
They went in the mail yesterday. I love these big padded envelopes! You can fit a lot in them and they're usually cheaper to ship than boxes. All 40 hats fit in one envelope. The other one holds 50 preemie hats on the way to the Guardian Grandmas.
Here's my big girl playing in her Jumperoo. I can't believe she's almost 4 months old! Wasn't she born yesterday? She loves this toy so much she doesn't want to sit anywhere else when she's awake. 
My poor puppy! Smores got neutered yesterday, so he's wandering the house as the Canine Lampshade. I'm so mean; I can't help laughing at him as he runs into things. 
That's about all that's going on around here. Tim and Hope are over at the church this morning; Tim's doing maintenance projects and Hope's painting a mural for the children's church. Alex is sleeping, and I'm getting ready for a jewelry show.
Have a super Saturday!
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Photo Credit

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you managed to get 90 hats crocheted while taking care of a new baby! Thank you so much for thinking of the guardian grandmas. Your little bean sure is growing fast - she's adorable. Awww - poor little puppy - I hope he heals up fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is getting big and is so precious! She looks so cute looking at her toy. I hope your dog feels better soon. Have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting 90 hats crocheted Kate. That is fantastic. Alex is adorable and she looks so happy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of hats Kate! Alex is so sweet, feeling sorry for poor smores hope he makes a speedy recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete