Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fun With Floss and Fiber

I'm feeling much better today (thank you, everyone, for all the well wishes, always!), so we made a quick trip to Michaels. I needed some DMC floss and had a 40% off entire purchase coupon. Who could pass that up?
Now, who wants to come over and help me bobbinate 79 skeins?
I also grabbed a skein of Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn in Fern. I thought one skein would be enough to do the leaves on my Granny Rose CAL blanket but I was a little short. I only have eight more roses to make and I'll be ready to do the granny round and join them.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, I'm so happy that you are feeling better. Wow I really love that blanket you are working on! Have a lovely start to the new week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feelings by better :). I saw that sale but didn't have anything I needed to buy lol. Maybe next time! Great new stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your new stash! How I wish we had shops like that in Sweden...it seems like heaven on earth to me! I have to settle for ordering stash online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a big floss haul. I don't usually wrap them until I want to use them. :) And sometimes I don't wrap them at all. The roses are coming along nicely. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I love your granny rose squares - they're very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're feeling better and great haul! I can't help with bobbinating, I still have a ton to do from 18 months ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll trade you Kate. I'll send you the floss that I need bobbinated and you send me yours. lol I love your granny roses. So happy to hear that you are feeling better.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely floss haul! I did go to michaels wth the same coupon, no floss purchase but aida fabric, erasable fabric markers and plastic container for niece' loom bands:) Hooray for coupons:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you, what a great haul! Have fun getting all that wound up :D
    I LOVE your roses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, such a great haul of DMCs, and at such a great price. I think I would have bought a lot of them, too.
    Your crocheted roses look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're feeling better 😀that CAL looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're feeling better 😀that CAL looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete