Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TUSAL and A Finish

I'm a day late with my Totally Useless Stitch a Long photos.
My yarn orts. These are the ends from the Wool Eater, two baby blankets, and 73 yo yos I made at convention.
My thread orts. The only stitching I did this month was for the Smalls SAL. That's all the red and purple at the top. But I finished it in time!! Woo hoo! I'll post a picture of my first finished cross stitch project for the year tomorrow.
I finished the round ripple baby blanket. It's a little ruffly; I'm trying to decide if I want to block it or not.
It's a gray day. Not much going on.
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)



4 comments:

  1. Your round ripple blanket is really pretty. I like to soft colors you used. We are enjoying some cooler temps. Off to take a bike ride with the family. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the baby blanket Kate. It's gorgeous and I love the colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blanket Kate, I wouldn't worry about a little ruffle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ripple blanket - pretty colors. I would say that a little ruffling is ok. :)

    ReplyDelete