Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Musings

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling better, but I've reached what I call the Grumpy Sick Stage. I feel well enough that I want to get back to normal activities (teaching school, cleaning, cooking, crafting, etc), but still sick enough that when I try, I get tired very easily and have to rest. That irritates me.
I did get a lot done on the doily. I'm getting ready to start round 22. The DAL (Doily Along) is being hosted by Pammy Sue at Scotty's Place.
In January, I'll be joining Debbie's Super Duper Ultimate Crazy SAL hosted by Linda at Stitchin With My Furbabies. I chose the cross stitch patterns I'll be stitching (a new project to be started each day in January and February) and I've been gathering the rest of my supplies a little bit at a time. 

I'm going to take a nap now.
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

 



5 comments:

  1. That doily is gorgeous Kate. I crocheted a couple 40 years ago. But, I now have very bad cats and nothing like that would survive.
    I love all your charts for next year. I'm so excited that your joining me in the super duper challenge. There a few of us.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily is looking great, you are moving quickly on it. Hope you are feeling 100% soon. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better Kate your doily is looking great, you are so much further on than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doily is looking great - it's going to be beautiful when you're finished. I hope you continue to feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better. Get plenty of rest and crochet!

    ReplyDelete