In honor of my 35th birthday today, I've made a list of 35 things I'd like to do in 2015:
1. Travel to Florida to see family and friends.
2. Plan a monthly date night with Tim.
3. Learn to sew.
4. Donate 100 crocheted items to charity.
5. Complete a major decluttering of the house.
6. Make a first year scrapbook of Alex.
7. Start a pillow journal with Hope on her 13th birthday.
8. Perform 2 random acts of kindness every month.
9. Read 12 books (one a month).
10. Finish my crochet UFOs.
11.Learn Tunisian crochet.
12. Take a daily walk around the neighborhood.
13. Complete a Women of the Bible study.
14. Participate in the 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet Along.
15-18.Participate in the following SALs: Smalls SAL, Turtle Trot, YOTA, and SDUCJC.
19. Participate in Stitch From Stash.
20. Host the Mini Rings of Change CAL.
21. Crochet new patterns from my stash.
22. Teach a different craft each month at the church ladies ministry.
23. Plant a vegetable garden.
24. Teach a beginners crochet class.
25. Spend more time in prayer.
26. Plan two BIG birthday parties; ages 1 and 13 are major milestones.
27. Start a crocheted Christmas gifts bin and fill it.
28. Continue the Blogging Through the Bible reading plan, a chapter a day.
29. Start a crochet charity group for the Waxahachie Children's Home.
30. Make a Blessings jar and fill it through the year.
31. Relearn how to play chess and teach Hope.
32. Go to Sea World in San Antonio.
33. Take more pictures.
34. Try a new recipe once a week.
35. Get out of the house more. I'm such a hermit!
These aren't in any particular order of time or importance. Some will be quickly accomplished and checked off, others will take all year, some will get lost in the chaos of life and be added to next year's list. But I wanted to put my goals out there and have a focus for the year.
I'll have a separate post in a little while with the Mini Rings of Change CAL information.