Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Getting Ready for the CAL

Thanks for all the well wishes :-) Hope is all better from her cold, and Alex is doing fine still. Now it's my turn :-( Been absolutely miserable the last two days. 
I know everyone has lots to do in the next week for Christmas, but I wanted to drop a quick reminder note for my ladies who are doing the Mini Rings of Change CAL with me.
Go ahead and gather your yarn this week (or thread if you're making a doily with the pattern) because we're starting one week from today on the 26th.
We'll have weekly assignments just to keep us on track, but don't stress if you fall behind. Remember, this is for turtle crocheters; chances are I'll fall behind right with you! 
I've added a CAL page for progress pictures. Every week, if you want me to show your progress, email me a photo at bookworm187@earthlink.net. Or, if you post your own picture on your blog but would also like it here, I can use your picture with permission.
So far, we have Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner and Linda of Stitchin With My Furbabies along for the ride. If anyone else would like to join us for some stitchy fun, you're more than welcome anytime. I'm looking forward to it!
Now it's time for more cold medicine and a nice soft bed.
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

7 comments:

  1. Love your color choices Kate. I haven't (of course) picked mine yet nor am I anywhere near ready for DSDUCJC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colors!! Get well soon. Good luck with the CAL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you poor thing Kate take care of yourself, I love you bright choice of colours, I'm off to order mine now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you caught what your daughter had. Hopefully, it will be short lived and you'll be feeling better in no time. Looks like you've picked some fun colors for your CAL. I'm looking forward to following everyone's progress. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty colors..ok I check out your cal...Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to drop in and wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. I hope everyone is healthy now. Wishing you God's abundant blessings for the new year. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colors. (I wish I knew how to crochet!), I enjoyed reading your blog. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete