I forgot to do this last week, so I'm squeezing this in late in the afternoon, and I'm linking up with Amy at Love Made My Home.
My five random thoughts of the week:
1. We ate at Chick-fil-A for lunch today. I love their food, but I wish they were open on Sundays. But at the same time, I love their reasons for being closed on Sundays and really admire them for it.
2. Same goes for Hobby Lobby.
3. When it comes to crocheting, I much prefer to do piece-work when making blankets rather than making one big blanket. I don't like to whipstitch, but I love to join-as-you go.
4. I think I'm ready to expand my horizons with cross stitching. I'd like to try beading, working with floss other than DMC, and stitching on evenweave.
5. I'm bummed we didn't have a peach harvest this year. I blame the rain.
Thanks for reading!