|Linking Up With Amy at Love Made My Home|
It's been a long week with a sick teen and a teething toddler. But, as always, I am wonderfully blessed and am always looking for reasons to smile. I find a lot! Here are five from this week:
1. It's been two short months since we bought Alex her first pair of shoes. On Sunday, we discovered they don't fit her anymore! These are her new ones. My baby's growing up!
2. I received my second order from Mo's Sale. I wasn't going to buy anything but floss, but this gorgeous purple fabric jumped out at me. A bit of a splurge at $14, but it's so pretty. I'm trying now to find a pattern worthy to stitch on it. The floss colors from left to right are Sheldon, Emerald, Bubbles, and Peach.
3. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful blog friends. My friend, Linda, and I talk almost every day, and I truly cherish her friendship. She's already gifted me so many wonderful charts, and this week she sent me more! I am blown away by her generosity. Thank you so much, Linda!
4. Charts aren't the only thing Linda sent. We're working on some secret crochet projects right now, so she sent me a small sampling of 80 of her gorgeous variegated yarns! I'm having so much fun crocheting with new colors. Thank you, thank you, Linda!
5. I've thrown my hat into the Flosstube ring. This is a very basic video and not very long (10 minutes). I had a really fun time making it and am absolutely blown away by the fact that, so far, it's been watched 59 times! And I have 37 subscribers already! Crazy! Thank you for indulging me :-)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Come back tomorrow to see who won my giveaway (you can still enter today) and how many WIPs/starts I really have!
Thanks for reading and looking.