Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Photo a Day July 10 and 11

I think I fell asleep at the computer last night; I uploaded my picture of the day but then forgot to post it! It was really late, though.
July 10 topic was My Favorite Color.
My favorite color is purple, especially dark purple. I saw this very pretty top at Dress Barn; it looked better on the hanger so I didn't buy it, but I still love the color.

July 11 topic is Letter.
 I found a display of funky letter tiles at Hobby Lobby; they hang on the wall and I guess you can spell whatever you like with them. Each one is different. I photographed the K because it's my first initial and I like the suns.

Click on the button on the left for more info on the Photo a Day in July Challenge.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment