Beck to Vintage has awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much, Beck!
This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers (or sometimes 100 followers depending on where you read the rules; I'm going with the 200) who have wonderful blogs more people should know about. I'd like to present it to the following blogs:
1. A Bucketful of Everything
2. Crochet Dyverse
3. Hooks, Lines and Singers
4. Loopy Pink Contemplation
5. Tillie Tulip
Beck to Vintage and Darling Debi of Dly's Hooks and Yarns have awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much, Beck and Debi!
The rules are I must share 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I live in Florida, but I can't swim.
2. I don't have a sense of smell.
3. I'm a night owl.
4. I learned to crochet a year and a half ago in a class at my church.
5. I like to eat most vegetables raw but not cooked.
6. I think all food can be improved with chocolate, bacon and cheese (but probably not all three in the same food!)
7. I met my sweet hubby through an online dating service.
Now I need to nominate up to 15 blogs for this award. So many wonderful ones to choose from! Here are my picks (not all are crochet blogs):
Frills and Thrills
Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick
Repeat Crafter Me
A Pumpkin and A Princess
Katie the Scrapbook Lady
Cute As A Button 82
Hooked! A Crochet Addict's Blog
Good Morning Girls
Crochet in Color
If these are new blogs to you, check them out; you might find a new treasure :-)
If any of the nominees do not accept blog awards, that's OK. Just know reading your blog brings joy to my day.
As I'm falling asleep at the computer (some night owl!), I'll wait until tomorrow to let everyone know about their awards.
Thanks for reading!