Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Scrapbuster Finished!

OK, not really. But it's super close! I was trying so hard to finish it last night. I got all the crocheting done (unless I decide to make a decoration for it), but was too tired to sew it together.
I know it's been driving some of you crazy wondering what it is :-) I won't keep you in suspense any longer.
The round thing you saw before
was the bottom for my new
extra large bag! Made entirely from scrap yarn :-) The pattern can be found over at Attic 24. I love all of Lucy's bright colorful creations.
That's all for now; I'm off to my hair appointment. I'll be back later with some more things.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely I would never have guessed it was a bag, it just missed the jan review but I will be grabbing the picture for the feb one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's OK; I'm just glad it's done :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh not fair. lol It turned out to be a great bag. Something I would not have guessed.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bag and the colors are very nice.

    ReplyDelete