Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

Finished Friday

No discernible progress on the WIPs yet, but I made a few small items this week for The Guardian Grandmas.
I'm not sure why the orange and white set is so much smaller; I think maybe the orange yarn is more of a 3 weight instead of a 4. Good thing babies come in all sizes!
The pattern for the blue preemie cocoon can be found here.
The pattern for the orange/white preemie cocoon can be found here.
The pattern for the preemie hats can be found here.
These look so big next to the preemie hats! The pattern can be found here.
Thanks to Debi Y. of Dly's Hooks and Yarns and Betsy of  The Dainty Daisy for such great patterns :-)

Today's Inspiration

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

11 comments:

  1. Love the nerd poster...cute cocoons and hats...I make hats to donate to the school where I teach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both perfect - thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Guardian Grandma donations turned out great and I'm sure will be appreciated. Debi does have great patterns. Hope you have a nice weekend. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely you are a fast worker! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) They're quick to make and I've had a generous amount of hooky time lately with school starting.

      Delete
  5. Winnie Palmer also takes donations of this type of thing. I still have the ones that my son wore the few minutes he was with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I've contacted them regarding donations; I'd like to make some locally, too.

      Delete