Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIP Wednesday

With horseback riding on Monday and 4-H on Tuesday, add school to each day, and we go from Sunday to Wednesday in the blink of an eye! I hope everyone's having a nice week so far.
I've made a little progress this last week.

I finished crocheting and attaching the squares for the baby blanket. Now all I have to do is the border. It's 6 rounds, but they're very simple.
I finally made it over to Joann's to pick up some safety eyes for Funny Bunny. I discovered they're a lot cheaper from Amazon, but, having never worked with them before, I wanted to get a small package to experiment with before committing to the big bag.
I also made another baby cocoon, preemie hat and full term hat; I'll post some pictures of those tomorrow or Friday.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby blanket looks pretty - I love the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) It's my friend's first girl so she's very pink oriented right now!

      Delete