Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Two on Tuesday


Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. A clean office. It was driving me crazy, so I buckled down yesterday and today and cleaned out my disaster of an office. It's so nice and clean and organized now :-)
2. Cats. They're just funny. While emptying the dryer, Oreo decided it looked like an interesting place to explore.

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:


1. Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf
I made this last week on a couple of my better days. It took about 3 hours total and took one skein of yarn. I used Universal Yarn.

2. Tiny Little Crochet Flowers
I've been making these a lot lately. They're great for scrapbooking and card making as well as adding a little something to another crocheted item.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

 


No comments:

Post a Comment