Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Smalls SAL and Start #84

It's the last Wednesday of the month, so it must be check-in time for the Smalls SAL, hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus

For these, I substitute DMC floss for the recommended threads. And, as much as I enjoy stitching these, I'm going to take a break from them for awhile. They're very easy to stitch, but at 1700 stitches each, they're time consuming. I have started the April one, but I'm in no hurry to finish it. I do plan to stitch the rest in the series.

Here's start #84 (6 more to go!):
Meow Flip It
Source: Lizzie Kate

Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Kate. Nice progress on your start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these freebies by Erica Michaels rally swee? I love stitching her monthlies, they always are a very nice addition to my monthly basket. Your little finish is very sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your freebie finish, it's so bright. Your new start is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your freebie finish, it's so bright. Your new start is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pick the cutest cross stitch patterns. Congrats on finishing the March project; 1700 stitches, is a lot of stitches! Have a great day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute finish! Perfect for St Patrick's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Lovely finish Kate and your nrw start is going to be lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're almost there! Great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute finish!!
    Thank you for the link.
    Love Lizzie Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Shamrock! I know what you mean by so many stitches - I am working on a Monarch butterfly that is 5 x 7 - lots and lots of stitches.
    Whew!
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate, cute finishing and nice start!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks great Kate! Hope you are having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure are on determined stitcher. I've saved so many small patterns to my computer. One day I will cross-stitch again. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower (from Linda's blog). Wonderful stitching! Well done on the Erica Michaels finish, it's lovely! I love the Lizzie*Kate one, the cat and dog ones are both on my incredibly large "to-do" pile :)

    ReplyDelete