Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

14 Years Together

Our wedding anniversary is in November, but today Tim and I celebrate 14 years together. We met through an online dating service while I was visiting my mom in Florida for the summer. Two months after our first date, I traveled back to Ohio to empty my apartment and make the move to Florida permanent.
How can I sum up 14 years?
Two beautiful daughters
Death of one parent, five grandparents, and many friends
One household move
Loss of our business when it burned down
Many job changes
Holidays and vacations and ordinary days spent together
Laughter
Prayers
Arguments
Tears
Late night conversations about everything and nothing
A lot of faith and trust and love
And so much, much more that can't be put into words

I wouldn't trade a minute of it, and I'm looking forward to the next fourteen years :-)



Source: http://stokeglory.blogspot.com/2014/03/sweet.html
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post... Love all the quotes and the pictures... Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so sweet Kate, congratulations on your 14 years together anniversary, that first quote brought tears to my eyes. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Fourteen years is something to be proud of. My husband and I have been married for 23 years but we've been together for 25. The years go by fast so treasure your tume together. Hugs
    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate. That's f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're enjoying life and love together! This is a beautiful post; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 1st 14 years - I wish you both many, many more happy years together. :)

    ReplyDelete