Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Two Tuesday

Source: hooksandyarns.blogspot.com

Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. Mom-daughter time with Hope. We've been trying to spend a lot of time together doing fun things lately just the two of us. Pretty soon, someone else will be demanding my attention. I'm very grateful for the 12 years I've had with just Hope, 8 of those years as a stay at home mom

2. Being able to make it on just Tim's salary. Money's been really tight with me not working right now, but we're making do just fine. God's blessings sure are abundant :-)

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:

This is so pretty. It's on my crochet want list to learn the Lover's Knot stitch.

I like the look of this dishcloth. I wonder how scrubby it really is?

Have a terrific Tuesday :-)
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration


1 comment:

  1. Mother-daughter time is good. Hope will be able to help you with little Bean, and that is good too. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete