Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Challenge #11: What Kind of Crocheter Are You?

This week's challenge for the 52 Week Crochet Challenge hosted by Red Berry Crochet is about crocheter type. Do I follow a pattern exactly as it's written or do I wing it and make things up as I go? Or am I a little of both?
I would say I'm a little of both. It really depends on the pattern. Some patterns I follow to the letter; if they are tricky or if I just really like them, I don't see a reason to change them. Some patterns I follow but make modifications as I go to suit my needs. And once in awhile I come up with my own pattern for something.
What kind of crocheter are you?

Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Source: http://sayingimages.com/beautiful-nothing-looks/

3 comments:

  1. I tend to follow patterns until I find a problem..then I just wing it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.... It's good to know what kind of a crocheter you are. I'm a kind who wings it, tweaks it and build upon a pattern. I've tried sticking to the written pattern but miserably fail....:)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to stick to the pattern but sometimes I tweak it to my liking! Have great weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete