Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two Tuesday

Two things I'm grateful for:


1. Goodies in the mail. I ordered some Melonberry and Sunshine Print yarn from Red Heart (two colors I can't find in any store), and they arrived yesterday. The fun part now is figuring out what to make with them.
2. Simple projects that can be made in a couple of hours. I love making afghans, but the monotony can wear on the nerves. I took a break from big projects last night and made this scarf in about 3 hours. The pattern can be found here. Unlike the pattern, I used regular weight yarn and a G hook.

Two patterns I think are neat:

1. Tis the Season Throw from the Red Heart website.
2. Cascade Scarf from the blog A Little Slice of Life.

Today's Inspiration

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment