Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Because I've been working on washcloths and slippers for the last week, I've made only a little progress on my three large projects. However, my self-imposed ban to not start another large project until I finished one ended yesterday (I knew it would).
I started a granny stripe afghan last night using Soft Yellow, Frosty Green, Lavender, Light Blue, and Monet in Red Heart Super Saver. So far, I have 8 rows.
I started the Drop in the Pond Lapghan tonight using Eggplant in Vanna's Choice and some medium purple and light purple I picked up at Big Lots.
I also started another pair of slippers using Amethyst and Candy Print. I have found happy homes for all the slippers I've made in the last two weeks, with the exception of one pair, so I decided to keep making them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow! Eat lots of good food, surround yourself with loved ones, and remember to give thanks for all things in your life, big and small. I'm thankful for all of you!

Today's Inspiration

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment