Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My WIP

My work in progress this week?
The Bean! I'm taking advantage of the time I have to constantly take pictures of her. Before I know it, she'll be a preteen who runs every time the camera comes out  (otherwise known as Hope). Although lately, I've been getting this expression when I take her picture. Why are you always putting that thing in my face, Mom?
Her hair is getting long in the back. I love rubbing my face in its soft fuzziness.
But, alas, she remains bald as a billiard ball up front.
She loves her daddy; he fascinates her.
She loves to eat and have stories read to her.
 But she's not crazy about bedtime. I'm awake! Really! 
She prefers taking naps in her vibrating rocker chair.
She thinks baths are interesting.
But she dislikes the whole getting dressed process. 
She's my sweet little Alex.
And this sums her up perfectly :-)

Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmom


9 comments:

  1. My theory about babies is that they don't recognize the person behind the camera until they are a couple of months old. Remember how the department store photographer used to make funny faces, sounds, etc. to get a happy baby face. Maybe you should try that. Let your Hope be the amuser. Sweet cuties, no matter what! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be :-) She's still immune to the photographer trick, though; we just had our family photos taken and, despite his best efforts, she cried through the whole process. Oh, well. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kate, your baby girl is just beautiful! I love the smell of babies. Enjoy all your time with her!
    Hugs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures Kate. What a cutie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! I think you have the perfect WIP. ;-)

    ReplyDelete