Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two Tuesday

Source: hooksandyarns.blogspot.com

Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. Looking at all the flowers in bloom. I can't smell them, but I love looking at them and touching the petals.
2. Diaper donations. A friend's niece's baby had a large growth spurt and didn't need these size 1 diapers. She brought them to us hoping we could use them. Of course we can :-)

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:

OK, I'm jumping on the Mandala bandwagon. Everyone's making them now. I haven't made one before because I didn't know what to do with it, but I have a project idea for these little ones. She has a couple more mini mandala patterns on her site. As soon as I finish at least one of my larger WIPs, this will be my next project.

Most of the time I don't like wearing hats because they're meant to be snug. This one looks nice and loose so I can see myself wearing it.

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://reallycool-pics.blogspot.com/2012/02/brilliant-positive-quotes.html


2 comments:

  1. Free is always good especially since diapers cost so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thanks to generous gifts, we haven't had to purchase any diapers yet.

      Delete