Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Computers! AARRGH!

I love technology. I really do.
My computer crashed last night. Again. Second time in a year.

At the moment, I'm using Tim's office computer. It's very, very slow, but at least it works. The down side is all my files are on the other computer.
Tim said he might be able to fix it today. Keep your fingers crossed!
On a much more positive note, welcome to all my new followers! I hope you enjoy the blog. Thank you for all your sweet comments; they make my day.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

6 comments:

  1. Computers, such a love-hate relationship we have with them. I do believe we're on borrowed time with ours. Fingers crossed for at least another good year or 2 out of it. Hope yours is fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for yours, too :-)

      Delete
  2. When our big computer died a few months ago, I had to work on my little mini laptop. That thing was so slow - there were quite a few times I felt like throwing it out the window. Thank goodness we were able to get another big computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand. Hope has a mini laptop we use when we go to Texas in the summer; tiny and slow!

      Delete
  3. My laptop is so slow too and yes like Debi it nearly went out of the window. I am using my small laptop now but it frustrates me because the display is so tiny, I am saving for a new one but it may take a while, hope yours is better soon, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope's laptop is tiny and slow, too. I hope you get a new computer soon :-)

      Delete