Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photo of the Day June 27 and June 28

Two pictures in one day again.
June 27's topic was Bathroom.
Yeah, right! I am not posting a picture of my bathroom. But posting a picture of the door was acceptable :-)

Today's topic is On the Shelf.
This is my Memory Shelf (ironically, directly across from the bathroom). It's messy and cluttered, but everything on here means something. We have souvenirs from trips, pictures, Hope's artwork, gifts from family and friends, things passed down from family members, you name it. I love all the stories it holds.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

2 comments:

  1. You just think like me.. All memories are very important for our lives.. They are like vessels of our souls I think. I like your memory corner shelf so so much. This is a very lever idea to save all memories in shelves.. Mine are so mixed and sometimes I forget where I put them.. I must collect them only one where..
    Sunny best days...:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I'm very sentimental about things.
      Have a wonderful day :-)

      Delete