Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm back

Good soggy afternoon to my sweet followers! I'm back. Please forgive my 5 week absence. Our family has gone through several trials over the last few weeks, starting with a DCF threat over a toddler I watched (but don't anymore) and ending on Sunday/early Monday when my husband's automotive shop burned to the ground. Through all this, we've been busy praying and relying on God to take care of things.
Needless to say, I've done very little crocheting lately. I think the only things I've finished in the last 5 weeks are a pair of slippers and 10 dishcloths (gifts for friends who are really angels sent to bless us). I've started a couple of gift projects but haven't taken any pictures. I will try to post those tomorrow. My theory is, if I can get back to blogging about happy things, it will help keep my spirits lifted during this current trial.
I hope all is well with everyone. I haven't seen anyone's blogs lately and am hoping to catch up with everyone soon.
Many blessings!
Thanks for reading :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of all the troubles you're going through - I hope everything will be alright soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry too for all you've gone through. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete