Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photo a Day June 14

OK, I give up. Today's topic was time, and I was trying to think of something more interesting to photograph besides my clock. But my air conditioning died at 1:00 today and it's been about 85 degrees in my house with all the windows open and the fans running. It's late and I can't think of anything interesting.
So, without further ado, my picture!
I know; not very interesting. Oh, well. I have a good picture for tomorrow.
Sorry to be so grumpy.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

7 comments:

  1. I saw your blog. It's just awesome. Thanks for the information. Please visit out site: http://www.thememoriesplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your AC fixed soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It looks like maybe Monday or Tuesday. It'll be a warm weekend!

      Delete
  3. Dear friend, I like your wall clock so much.. So pretty.. And your theme of the day is so meaningful.. Time is passing very quickly.. But we can do nothing for this.. I like the day theme.. Cleverly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) It sings every hour, although I lost the directions years ago and the bird songs don't line up with the birds anymore.

      Delete
  4. Sorry if I'm not too sympathetic but it's blinkin freezing in my part of England just now send some of that heat over here and I will send you some cool air in return lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly :-)It's almost too hot to crochet! (Almost)

      Delete