Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two Tuesday

A big welcome to my new followers! I hope you're enjoying my little blog.
And welcome to Two Tuesday!

Two things I'm grateful for:

This amazing double rainbow we had this evening. I wish my camera had done a better job of capturing the colors; they were so vivid and perfect. You can just see the second rainbow arched over the first. Breathtaking.


My ten year old daughter showing an interest in cooking. With only minor help from me (anything involving knives and putting things in and out of the oven), she made our dinner tonight of Cheez-Its Chicken and sweet corn.

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat

He's just a platypus; they don't do much. Any Phineas and Ferb fans out there?

Pennant bunting just in time for Independence Day.

Two Bits of Trivia

June 26 is Beautician's Day and Forgiveness Day
Peladophobia is the fear of bald people.

Daily Inspiration


Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the bunting idea. Thank you for sharing that wonderful quote! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cute; I'm hoping to get it done by Wednesday.
      I'm glad you were blessed by the quote; I put them in because I like them but never know if anyone else does.

      Delete