Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Progress on my three gift WIPs (the Lego blanket, the round ripple, and the ripple) but not enough to post new pictures. Maybe next week.
Because I'm addicted to crochet and can't seem to stop, I am working on a few other things:
I started my granny-square-along that Blair on Wisecraft is doing. These are my colors, just random skeins I grabbed out of my yarn stash. The randomness is twisting my OCD into a knot! I can do it. Just breathe.
This was the first week's assignment (we're on week 3 with week 4 starting Friday; I have a little more work to do to catch up). I know, I know, not random at all. The OCD took over. I'll try harder with the next set of squares.
I started this little afghan for Project Linus; when it grows up, it should be about 36" square. 
Another pair of slippers for my friend, Amanda. I love making these! Thanks, Sharon :-)
These fall into the new project, WIP, and finished project category all on the same day. These were my purse project while I was running errands. Cute little coasters, aren't they? They're actually the first three rounds of the Rose in Bloom dishcloth.

Two Bits of Trivia
June 6 is Be-Bop-a-Lula Day, National Yo Yo Day, Couple Appreciation Day, National Applesauce Cake Day, National Family Day, and Career Nurse Assistants Day
Pink flamingos are born white; they become pink because of the shellfish they eat.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the yarn you're using for your slippers. I am addicted to that slipper pattern too. Often I'll shorten the "cuff" when I'm not sure if I have enough yarn to finish a pair. Your other projects are great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's called Sensations?? I bought it at Joanns. I'm glad you sometimes shorten the cuff too; I thought it was just me.
      Blessings :-)

      Delete