Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in your life!

Thank you for the encouraging comments you've left me; I'm sorry I've been a grump lately. I know things will get better soon; they could be a lot worse. I need to learn to be grateful for what I have.

Thank you to Barbara over at Made in K-town for suggesting the name for my granny square. I'll be posting the pattern tomorrow for the Sailor Square.

Two Bits of Trivia

June 17 is Eat Your Vegetables Day
The Duckbill Platypus is one of the few mammals to produce venom. Both males and females have a pair of spurs on their hind limbs. The male’s pair of spurs delivers a cocktail of poisons that, while excruciatingly painful, is not lethal to most animals. 

Daily Inspiration
 
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment