Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Photo a Day June 5

Today's topic is sign.
Sorry you have to flip your head to read it. I'm not sure what happened; it's correct in the computer but when I uploaded it to the blog, it flipped it and I don't know how to fix it. Stupid computers!
This sign is my mantra :-) I look at it everyday and it makes me feel good if I haven't taken the time to clean.

And I know I posted this one the other day, but it's so cool, I need to post it again.
Debi of Dly's Hooks and Yarns wondered who in their right mind would do this, but, sad to say, this is not an uncommon sign at Florida lakes and rivers! People are weird.

To find out more about the Photo a Day in June challenge, click on the camera on the left.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

4 comments:

  1. I have a problem--some days neither the house nor I look good lol! Great signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time the house wins. :)

    ReplyDelete