Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo a Day June 29

Today's topic is Soft.
What's softer and more snuggly than bulky and super bulky yarn?

The photo a day challenge in June is almost over! I've had so much fun with it, and I hope you've enjoyed the photos. Tomorrow's topic is Friend.
I've posted a new link and picture for Photo a Day in July, so if you want to join me next month with photo fun, click on the button on the left under challenges. You'll find the July prompts.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

2 comments:

  1. So true. What would be more fun than getting a ton of chunky yarns and diving in it and taking a nap on a cool day. LOL Michael's has had some lovely new chunky and fuzzy yarns. Weird they come out in summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Probably the same reason we buy school clothes in July, Christmas decorations in October, and swimsuits in February. Crazy!

      Delete