Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo a Day June 15

Today's topic was yellow. Nice and easy.
While Hope and I were playing Monopoly, I realized how much yellow was in the game. She thought I was crazy as I paused the game to take a picture of the Community Chest cards, the $10 bills, and the yellow properties. Any other Monopoly fans out there?

Still lots of time to join us in the Photo a Day Challenge in June. Click on the camera on the left for details. And remember to check out Sharon's photos over at Sharon's Eclectic Retreat.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I remember my childhood again.. I and my brother and also some friends played Monopoly.. I always lost the game..:( Now I learned this game to my daughter. But again I am loosing the game..:)
    Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually lose, too :-) But it's still fun to play. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kate! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I´m so happy that you found me!
    I love to play Monopoly with my son and I loose most of the time too! :)
    Have a wonderful Sunday! xxxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too! Thanks for becoming a follower.

      Delete