Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rainy Day = Craft Day

It rained all day today. I think I still live in the Sunshine State, but it hasn't made much of an appearance lately. Oh, well. I used the rain as an excuse to craft. I worked a few rows of my round ripple and went to Lakeland to see some friends. We had a great lunch and made some greeting cards. Then home to my weekly girl's night out to play Apples to Apples. Good day.
I hope it's either sunny and dry where you are or that you're enjoying the wet day by doing something fun.

Two Bits of Trivia
June 7 is Freedom of the Press Day, National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, June Bug Day, National Cheer Coaches Day, National Family Recreation Day, and Native American Appreciation Day.
Rain drops can fall at speeds of about 22 miles an hour.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment