Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Two Tuesday

Source: hooksandyarns.blogspot.com

Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. Lazy Days. I know I've mentioned how grateful I am that I work from home and homeschool, but days like today remind me again. When I need a break, I can take one. After going to the doctor and five stores yesterday, it's nice to be able to just sit and relax in my pajamas. Nothing pressing to do. 

2. Spring Days. With the weather warming up and the sun staying out later, Tim and I have been able to take a short walk each day when he gets home. They're not very long or far because I can only waddle so fast and get winded easily, but it's nice to see the neighborhood. Sometimes Hope comes with us, but more often it's just the two of us (OK, three, technically). That's nice, too.

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:

I don't like the marshmallow ones, so this is a nice alternative. These will last longer, too.

These are too cute! I've seen this done with deviled eggs, but a non edible version would make a great centerpiece on a small table.

Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://letuspin.com/beautiful-talented-amazing-simply-best-never-forget/

2 comments:

  1. Those little eggs in the eggshells are so cute. They really would be cute as a centerpiece this time of year. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete