Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Two Tuesday

Source: hooksandyarns.blogspot.com

Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. We've reached the halfway point on cleaning out the nursery. It's been the Box Dump room for the last few months, a storage place for all of our stuff that doesn't have a home yet. Thanks to more yard sale bargains, we've been able to move household things out and baby stuff in. The Bean might actually have a room by D-Day.

2. Our new puppy has been extremely well behaved. Even though he's only been here a couple of days, he's learning quickly what's OK and not OK to chew on. He's intrigued by the cats but not aggressive towards them. He and Sugar get along. And potty training is going well, too.

Two Patterns I Think Are Neat:

I've never made a mandala because I don't what to do with one. But this one was turned into a square. It would make a nice stashbuster blanket. No, I'm not starting another project :-)

Now, for these, I had to almost crochet my fingers together to stop myself from starting some. They're an adaptation of my favorite slipper sock pattern so should be extremely easy, the Bean could use some, and they have a preemie pattern so I can make some for charity. But I can wait. A little while.

Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://www.daveswordsofwisdom.com/2014/04/leave-good-impressions-wherever-you-go.html

2 comments:

  1. Those two patterns are good ones - thanks for sharing the links. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :-) Too many great patterns, not enough time!

      Delete