Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Woo hoo! I actually got some sleep last night! First time in about three days. Of course, that means I'm having an "I want to do everything!" nesting day. I'm really trying to restrain myself and plan small projects for the day so I don't overdo it again.

On the WIP front, I have a couple simple crochet projects I'm focusing on this week. They're both for my Half Knits crochet group and use the yarn I brought home from our last meeting: Lion Brand Sayelle in Light Pink and Springtime Ombre and Red Heart Super Saver in White.

Both are simple, brainless patterns that work well for my sleep deprived brain.

I've done a little cross stitching over the last couple weeks.
I finished the green stripe and started a peach stripe on the March Cherished Teddies Roly Poly bear.
  
I did the backstitching for the body and one leg and did some stitching on the face for the Another Day Another Disaster dog.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for reading.
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://www.getfitglobal.com/fat-loss-factor.html


11 comments:

  1. Everything's coming along nicely - love that round ripple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the round ripple it's beautiful, everything is looking good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crochet blankets Kate. Great progress on your stitching. Who is the designer of the dog one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) The dog chart came from the book Pets Are People Too by Judith Bonnot.

      Delete
  4. Great granny stripping. Looks fabulous. The dog cross-stitch is adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Round ripple is one of my favourites.. Looks so pretty :)) Blessings to you also :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty projects. You are staying busy. Glad to hear you got caught up on your sleep. Have a great day. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) It's that nesting problem. I'm so thankful I'm better rested, but now I can't sit still!

      Delete