Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Stash Buster of the Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful first day of the new year! I found a hook among the boxes and some cotton yarn in my stash and whipped up a couple of Crazy Cloths (pattern here). I'm joining the new Stash-Busting party on Linda's Crafty Corner and, hopefully, adding this post to the link party (I've never tried to add something to one of those so I hope I do it right).

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration


5 comments:

  1. They look nice - love the purpley color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cloths are lovely Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the stitch that you used. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cloths look very nice. I like the saying. :-) Happy New Year! Heather

    ReplyDelete