Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Random Things

Not much going on. Playing catch up from being sick yesterday; nothing serious, just didn't get any sleep because of The Bean. He/she is definitely a night owl.

Started the day with a nasty nosebleed. Yay, that stage of pregnancy is starting! (I hope you heard the sarcasm in that.) I'm not sure why I get them so badly starting around month 6; no one else I know had a problem with nosebleeds during pregnancy. The doctor assures me it's normal.

Got my items to the Guardian Grandmas in the mail today. Okay, Tim did; I'm still in my pajamas :-) 

Rummaged through more boxes this morning. Because we didn't have room to bring any of our furniture from Florida (and, truly, most of it wasn't worth bringing), we don't have any shelving at all. This means all of my books and craft supplies are living in boxes until further notice. But my rummaging today was fruitful; I found my fiberfill, a large piece of cross stitch canvas, glitter letter stickers, and the plates to my Big Shot. All things I've been needing this week.

Figured out how to add a separate page to the blog; I've put some charity crochet links there. I'm not computer savvy, so blogger is still a mystery to me after 2 years. Pretty proud of myself for not having to ask Tim for help :-)

We have to go grocery shopping later. Ugh. One of my least favorite activities. We do most of our shopping at Aldi's, which is much better than dealing with the crazies at Walmart but still no fun.

I do have to buy some yarn today. Woo hoo! I have two friends in Florida who requested new slipper socks; they've worn theirs out. That means I'll still end up at stupid Walmart.

Thanks for reading my ramblings about nothing important :-)
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/short-funny-quotes/
Source: http://www.allfreecrochetafghanpatterns.com/






6 comments:

  1. Yeah for yarn shopping. Boo for grocery shopping. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little by little you'll get settled. I don't remember reading when you moved into your new place. I hope you are getting your rest and feeling better soon. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; it's a process. We've been here about 6 weeks. It'll start to feel like home soon (I hope!).

      Delete
  3. I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon. I've never heard of having nosebleeds because of pregnancy, but I guess every one is different so different things happen. Have fun getting your new yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm unique :-) Freaked me out the first time it happened, but it's normal. Something to do with dry sinuses.
      I will; yarn buying always cheers me up :-)

      Delete