Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Rally Time!

Today was our Regional Rally. It's an all day conference the jewelry company I work for has every January. It was exciting (and a little scary!) today because it was our first Texas event. We're used to going to the Florida events and knowing about 75% of the people; out of 1000-1500, that's quite a bit! Today, out of about 500 people, we knew 4.

But we had a great time. The training was really good and the new jewelry is gorgeous as always. It felt great to be surrounded by excited, positive people and get lots of encouragement for the coming year. That's what I love most about what I do; they never talk about numbers. They talk about how much worth we all have because we're made by God and how much we're loved.


And, bonus, the weather is starting to warm up! I needed a coat this morning but not a heavy one, and I didn't need gloves or scarf or hat. The sun was actually out most of the day, too. Amazing!

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)

Today's Inspiration

Source: http://myhoneysplace.com/my-favorite-quotes-11/969434_10151795418470622_1909102342_n/



No comments:

Post a Comment