Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Two Tuesday


Two Things I'm Grateful For:

1. A big fenced in back yard. This is a nice bonus to our new house; we didn't have this in Florida so taking the dog out required a leash. Not terribly convenient at night or when the weather's cold. With the thermometer barely reaching 30 today, it's nice to just open the back door and let her run!

2. Putting away the Christmas decorations. I love Christmas, and I love to decorate, but by the time January comes around I'm ready for it all to go back in the closet.

Two Patterns I Think are Neat:

With the cold weather, I'm wearing scarves a lot more. I'm making one of these now, and the pattern is very easy and very pretty.

You've seen this one before. I've made a lot of these in the past, but it's still one of my favorite patterns. I wear mine every day. Another good one for these cold winter days.

Today's Inspiration

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/quotes_translation.asp?id=442

2 comments:

  1. The infinity scarf pattern is really pretty and the slipper socks look like a fun project. We had an easy Christmas cleanup this year, but I know what you mean. Stay warm! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are quick to make, too. Maybe something to help you get your crochet mojo back.
      We decorated a lot less this year than in the past so the cleanup was easy for us, too.
      Warm thoughts your way :-)

      Delete